Dallas Texas Anybody out there?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I went. it was hot hot hot.. it was fun though. tom's lexus won best of show and they gave him a huge trophy and $1,000..

It's a possibility... but I'm leaning towards a BMW driving event in Houston.

oh. I am trying to talk my dad into going to HIN with me.. just so I can get him to pay for the tickets >.>

I beleive it is just saturday from 5 pm - midnight.

hey i need to buy a wrecked 94-95 integra ls, rs for a friend that wants to swap. I was just wanting to know if anybody knows of a salvage/junk yard in texas where i could get a wrecked teg for a good price. I live just south of Dallas and LKQ in wilmer takes everything apart...! Please PM me if anybody knows of anywhere..?

do you know if i can buy a complete wrecked car there of if it is like LKQ and you have to buy parts..?

don't bother.. honda heaven sucks.. last I heard they strip all the good parts out of hte cars as soon as they get them in and then just leave the crap on them for everyone else to fight for.. most of their yard is just skeletons..

yeah called them and they are just as high as HMO and with no kind of warrenty at all. and yes they pull everything apart because they can not sell a whole car..! And i guess to clear things up a bit...........looking for a not so well ran yard then be cause i am looking for a deal, not a quick way to get screwed....!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

Back