damn straight

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i dunno if i get it ill try just the front..i rlly dont have an opinion on the skirts or rear

aaaaah yea..car is done,,and ready for the motor..just gotta wait for turbomirage to get back to me on the pix

motor is in went to put the harness on and there is one extra plug on the shock tower where they all meet,so i was wrong.crx si and civic si have differant harness..so as soon as i find a crx si engine harness i can finish..damn that is a major setback

so i need a CRX SI engine harness
and i have a CIVIC SI engine harness for sale

that mugen body kit is ok if you hace the right color ans wheels. I really dont like the way it looks though. My friend had that same kit. It was still flat black on dark blue color.

It makes the car look fat.

stock look with front lip is pure sex.....

with out the lip

100_0346.jpg

with lip

crx5.jpg

bahh sucky pics.

the fist one has a 90-91 bumper with the fog light inserts

the second has a lip added to an 88 flat bumper. I tokk the 90-91 and put it on my red crx when i repainted it..

my crx is still for sale. has 2 days left on ebay but if yah act now we can skip ebay.

lol ive got a crx..and i would much rather put on a lip but the front bumper is cut for an intercooler and looks like shit

Back