darwin is calling...

corvetteguy

its just a bad day when you wanna take a shit and smoke a cigarette and the bathroom explodes...thats when you just go home and cal it quits

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 2 2005, 05:06 PM
They did something like that on Mythbusters not too long ago.
[post=506704]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha I like that show. I saw the one where they peed on an electric fence.

Outlandish_Bandit

I can personally debunk this one... A year in Iraq with portyjohns that got emptied like every month? Yeah, you had to smoke in there so the smell didnt kill you. And I'm still here!

ScrapinSi

its a little different from just shitty smell compared to actually having METHANE GAS leaking...

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jun 2 2005, 10:01 PM
its a little different from just shitty smell compared to actually having METHANE GAS leaking...
[post=507105]Quoted post[/post]​

Just goes to show no one reads anything, they just browse over things.

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 2 2005, 11:04 AM
that shitty. But that on more reason why I won't try to smoke and shit at the same time.
[post=506703]Quoted post[/post]​

haha wonderful pun.

Outlandish_Bandit

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 3 2005, 09:13 AM
That lawsuit won't hold up in court.
[post=507258]Quoted post[/post]​

Remember the McDonalds coffee fiasco? I bet you'd be surprised what holds up in court nowadawys.

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
the guy will win. it was on a dangerous area, due to the companies/worker's stupidity and it had no signs warning him not to smoke. The company was completely at fault.

If you notice 90% of bathrooms including port-a-potties have "no smoking" signs.

Havok

Just like the "cruise control" lawsuit. Some scrote licker put his RV on cruise control and crashed it into a corn field because it did not say in the manual that cruise control does not drive the car. Look in a new RV, it clearly states what cruise control is for.