Dc Or Greddy?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MPetro

When looking into exhaust and header i knew i wanted either dc or greddy, i hear they're the best from everyone i know, a few guys i work with tell me that dc is better, but i hear from another guy with a lude si that the greddy evo catback system is great too, is the greddy evo better than the dc sports for an h23, and i see a lot of people with the dc sports header, is that better than anything out there? also, 4-2-1, or 4-1?

I don't think DC is everything it's cracked up to be. There was a thread here a while ago where someone actually lost power by just bolting one on (without any tuning). I'm sure that doesn't happen in all cases though.

Anyway, I'd go for GReddy if I were you. My next purchase is going to be a header, and when I finally scrape together the cash, I'll be going for a GReddy header.

GReddy EVO was great, I didn't like the big ass cannister too much, but it sounded nice. The GReddy 4-2-1 header is excellent for the price (350) shipped.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 21 2003, 10:04 AM
The GReddy 4-2-1 header is excellent for the price (350) shipped.

Whoa, where did you find this price? Was it just for a B-series, or will they do a similar price for an H-series?

Yeah i was thinkin of running something other than DC too it just seems everyone has it... may there be a reason for that or not but i know greddy makes ok stuff as well! What do you guys think of JG's stuff.. i know they dont make a header yet but could it be in the line up of new coming products?? If thats the case do you think its worth the wait? just my 2 cents

Thanks guys, i'll look for a few more opinions, but i have the ractive right now :huh: lol, sounds nice, no performance though, i'll be looking into an AEM CAI also, i like the way they sound, but thanks for all the comments

I'm using the DC Sports cat-back and 4-2-1 ceramic one piece header and I couldn't be more pleased. I can really feel the diference. The exhaust has a nice tone too and sounds way better than most other exhausts I've heard. I'm sure some add more hp, but I would recommend the DC sports. Greddy is also very good, my friend had one on his 240sx and noticed improvements as well, although his rusted after a while. It seems that not the entire exhaust was stainless...

Hey.....do you want to keep it all the same?....If not, i would get the EVO from greddy, nice sound....friend has one, and then get a 4-2-1 header from DC, their headers are better than there exhaust systems, and their DAC exhaust (dual canister) exhaust is hyped for nothing....its nothing special stay FAR AWAY FROM IT...the only thing that i really suppose lives up to its hype is the AEM V2 INTAKE, that thing is nice, and adds alot of performance, more than 12%
ahhhh DC or Greddy...that is the question... DC...:unsure:...Greddy

oh by the way....i would have jsut saved my money and kept the exhaust stock until i could afford something better than a Ractive......no offense...please dont by anymore from them! ;)

question to you all, y are you all getting 4-2-1? they are proven to provide less hp and slow down track times, they only add like 2-3 lbs of torque over a 4-1 where a 4-1 adds something like 5-6 over the 4-2-1.

my Toda header puts out some good power, gave me 9 hp. with the HKS Dragger at the back pumping from a 3" pipe. but that was on a B-series though, i'm pretty sure you'll find a good qaulity header out there.

Another thought try skunk 2. They're parts are great...and Steve Rothenbueler built a 10-second All-motor Skunk2 Integra...so thts got to account for something you know?

Back