Decisions, decisions..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MthaFuknGreen

Green on the scene.
im gonna be getting another tattoo soon, its a sage francis inspired tattoo. as you can see from the pictures below, itll say escape artist. i want some opinions on the fonts.. the ones squared in red i really like, the ones in blue i kinda like. im also trying to decide where i want it. i was thinking right below the colar on the back of my neck, but eventually i want to get a huge sublime sun thats going to basically cover my whole back and i dont want to have to comprimise a far more pricey tattoo with a cheap small one..
EscapeArtistA-M2.jpg

EscapeArtistN-Z2.jpg

opinions? thoughts?
im actually need more help with deciding where to put it..

I'm not a huge fan of tats on the neck. Personally I have one across my upper back. But I try to keep things professional. Like neck and forearms up, I don't have.

Hey if it doesn't matter in your line of work. Go for it.

nooooo!!!
:(
do you know how long it took me to put those together!?
lol
i tried to just save the pictures straight from the website, but for some reason they just wouldnt work.. so i had to take a screen shot of every one that i liked, paste it in paint, cut out the piece that i want and paste it in another paint.

what would you suggest? i want something somewhat ellegant, but not too serious.
kind of intricate but not too intense.
I'm not a huge fan of tats on the neck. Personally I have one across my upper back. But I try to keep things professional. Like neck and forearms up, I don't have.

Hey if it doesn't matter in your line of work. Go for it.
well, thats what im saying.. like my upper back, a little below where my collar on my shirt would be. and i have tats on both of my hands, a tattoo on the back of my neck would be the least of my worries. lol

well when i got my last tattoo a few months ago, i went on that site and i got stir crazy with all the options i had, so i just went up to the tattoo shop and told the man what i wanted and he free handed it right there. and it was perfect its like he read my mind

lol
im gonna have my friend do it.
its kinda funny because i did his first tattoos on him, now hes like a professional tattooist.
i just gotsta buy needles.

what fonts would you suggest?
i really dont wanna go through a whole nother alphabet with like 30 fonts per letter again..

I guess I don't trust shit like that.

I went down to Slave to The Needle (one of the best around) and got my first one done. I paid bookoo bucks but it is perfect.

Edit: Shit I was on the waiting list for 4 months.

See if you can get it done as an ambigram.

Ambigram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's gonna be real hard especially with these two words. I've actually looked into the life/death one but i'm waiting till I establish my career because I plan on putting it in a very visible location.

To the OP, you seem to like the scratchy/scribble type fonts so i'd suggest seeing how the words look using the chicken scratch font

Like this:
chicken_scratch.png

They have different varieties of this font but I like this one the best.

As for placement, how about the back of the arm above the elbow? It'll allow you to still have it covered with a t-shirt. Escape on your left arm and artist on the right arm. :shrug2: just throwing out ideas.

That's gonna be real hard especially with these two words. I've actually looked into the life/death one but i'm waiting till I establish my career because I plan on putting it in a very visible location.

To the OP, you seem to like the scratchy/scribble type fonts so i'd suggest seeing how the words look using the chicken scratch font

Like this:
chicken_scratch.png

They have different varieties of this font but I like this one the best.

As for placement, how about the back of the arm above the elbow? It'll allow you to still have it covered with a t-shirt. Escape on your left arm and artist on the right arm. :shrug2: just throwing out ideas.

youre right, i do like the chicken scratch kinda font, but i think i want something a little cleaner looking.
and as for putting it behind my arm, my triceps arent that big anymore.
:ph34r:

i was actually trying to decide between doing the escape artist one and life is just a lie with an f in it. ill probably end up doing both though.
LifeA-M.jpg

LifeN-Z.jpg

Back