Deep Thread: What do you wanna be ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"i want to be the person who finds the answer to world peace." :D

no, really i just want to be a pharmacist. that is my current short/long term goal. just finished my undergrad work and waiting to get into a pharm.d. program. after that, maybe a teacher/professor that really cares. ive had a lot of teachers growing up that really shaped the person i am, for better and for worse. i mean, most kids see there instructors more than there parents, so they usually have a lot of influence on them. lastly, be the first asian man to wear 3 legged jeans for the obvious reason.

sir male enhancement pills are your friend in that case.

I would like to be a little bit taller....
I would like to be a baller...
I would like to have a girl who looks good so I could call her...
I would like a rabbit in a hat with a bat...
And I would also like a '64 Impala...
:D

well i have owned a 66 impala one but i traded it for my very first honda and the rest is history

well my taste has changed alot so not really it was a boat, with no power steering lol, it handled like ass

haha...I feel you on the handling. You know, I got so much shit when I lowered my car two inches. Some people thought I ghetto'ed it and cut the springs. Nay. I did it the right way and I still caught flack. However, the BEAUTIFUL handling, especially when making a tight turn at speeds that aren't recommended by the manufacturer :D, ah, it's such a beautiful thing.

I remember my dad owning a really nice one before we moved to Florida. Man, does he ever regret having to get rid of it. Damn the airline for not allowing it as a carry-on!

haha...I feel you on the handling. You know, I got so much shit when I lowered my car two inches. Some people thought I ghetto'ed it and cut the springs. Nay. I did it the right way and I still caught flack. However, the BEAUTIFUL handling, especially when making a tight turn at speeds that aren't recommended by the manufacturer :D, ah, it's such a beautiful thing.

I know man. When i first got my Hatch it was dropped 3 inches. I would take it on those circle off ramp things going like 75+

I was just having a serious conversation with a few people, about the person they want to be. So who do you wanna be ?

You wanna be the guy that has all the answers ? You wanna be the person that's last to bed, first to wake up ? Do you want to be the best driver out there ?

I'll start :

I want to be an awesome biker. I wanna be the guy that has mastery control over his machine. My friend's dad is this guy, he takes ANY bike and does amazing things with it. He's an artist, the ground is his canvas and a motorcycle is his brush. This guy WHIPS with antique harleys and scooters, and he is only like 5 feet tall too. I wanna be that guy.

Anyone else ?
i would just like to be a type of person that would know to put up motors tranmison and all that dirty suff. so then i could show my parents that working on crx is my thing

There's a better reason to own a '64 Impala than just to be a balla? :D

Everytime I hear about the 64 I think of this song

[Eazy-E] Boyz in the hood remix.
Woke up quick at about noon
Just thought that I had to be in Compton soon
I gotta get drunk before the day begin
Before my mother starts bitchin bout my friends
About to go and damn near went blind
Young niggaz at the pad throwin up gang signs
Ran in the house and grabbed my clip
With the Mac-10 on the side of my hip
Bailed outside and pointed my weapon
Just as I thought, the fools kept steppin
Jumped in the fo' hit the juice on my ride
I got front back and side to side
Then I let the Alpine play
Bumpin new shit by NWA
It was "Gangsta Gangsta" at the top of the list
Then I played my own shit, it went somethin like this:

Cruisin down the street in my six-fo'
Jockin the bitches, slappin the hoes
Went to the park to get the scoop
Knuckleheads out there cold shootin some hoops
A car pulls up, who can it be?
A fresh El Camino rolled, Kilo G
He rolls down his window and he started to say
It's all about makin that GTA

[chorus]

Cuz the boyz n tha hood are always hard
You come talkin that trash we'll pull your card
Knowin nothin in life but to be legit
Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't sayin shit

[Eazy-E]
Down on B's in the place to give me the pace
He said my man JB is on freebase
The boy JB was a friend of mine
Til I caught him in my car tryin to steal my Alpine
Chased him up the street to call a truce
The silly motherfucker pull out a deuce-deuce
Little did he know I had a loaded 12 gauge
One sucker dead, LA Times first page

[chorus]

[Eazy-E]
Bored as hell and I wanna get ill
So I went to a spot where my homeboys chill
The fellows out there, makin that dollar
I pulled up in my 6-4 Impala
They greet me with a 40 and I start drinkin
And from the 8-ball my breath start stinkin
Love to get my girl, to rock that body
Before I left I hit the Bacardi
Went to her house to get her out of the pad
Dumb hoe says something stupid that made me mad
She said somethin that I couldn't believe
So I grabbed the stupid bitch by her nappy ass weave
She started talkin shit, wouldn't you know?
Reached back like a pimp and slapped the hoe
Her father jumped out and he started to shout
So I threw a right-cross and knocked his whole ass out

[chorus]

[Eazy-E]
I'm rollin hard now I'm under control
Then wrapped the six-fo' round the telephone poll
I looked at my car and I said, "Oh brother
I throw it in the gutter and go buy another"
Walkin home and I see the G ride
Now Ket is drivin Kilo on the side
As they busted a U, they got pulled over
An undercover cop in a dark green Nova
Ket got beaten for resistin arrest
He socked the pig in the head for rippin his Guess
Now G is cut for doin the crime
For defence on the boy, he'll do some time

[chorus]

[Eazy-E]
I went to get them out but there was no bail
The fellaz start to riot in the county jail
Two days later in municiple court
Kilo G on trial straight cold cut a fork
Distruption of a court, said the judge
On a six year sentence my man didn't budge
Bailer came over to turn him in
Kilo G looked up and gave a grin
He yelled out "FIRE!", then came Suzi
The bitch came in with a sub-machine Uzi
Police shot the bitch but didn't hurt her
Both up state for attempted murder

I know man. When i first got my Hatch it was dropped 3 inches. I would take it on those circle off ramp things going like 75+

I have my 98 dx on coilovers dropped 2 inches, with a neuspeed lower tie bar, c-pillar bar, and front strut brace along with adjustable struts. Talk about handling good.

hmenchaca said:
i would just like to be a type of person that would know to put up motors tranmison and all that dirty suff. so then i could show my parents that working on crx is my thing

Say WHAT?

I have my 98 dx on coilovers dropped 2 inches, with a neuspeed lower tie bar, c-pillar bar, and front strut brace along with adjustable struts. Talk about handling good.

Say WHAT?

It's a beautiful thing, isn't it? I have to redo my suspension and will be adding coilovers once again, along with different struts, a low tie bar..etc. etc. I've had the strut bar.

By the way, the other guy...he just wants to be the one that speaks English properly, not only when he speaks it, but also when he types it as well. :D

no kidding lol. It is a very beautiful thing, to me autox type racing takes more skill than going in a straight line down a track as fast as you can. But maybe that is just me don't get me wrong I love watching all kinds of racing except maybe nascar.

I also wanna eventually be a good father when I am ready not be dumb like some of my friends and have kids before I am 20 years old. Teaching my kids how to work on cars, and playin sports and stuff like that model train sets all the stuff you do as a little kid. I know I am young to be saying that but that is a life goal.

Back