Del Sol Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

solsi

hey whats going on guys. im thinking about buying a del sol si (94). i was wondering what your opinions are on this car, heres a condensed list of what i would do to the engine if i buy it. jackson supercharger, skunk2 stage 2 cams (with new upgraded skunk two valve components), aem cold air, dc 4-2-1, 2.25 " exhaust no cat, fluidyne radiator.

i just really got into imports after likeing muscle cars my whole life, if you lived in my dads house it was a ford or a chevy. now that ive been in college for a year i think i have done some good research to put together a strong setup so i was just wondering what you guys thought of the car, engine, mods? thanks for any input and anything you think i should do or shouldnt do please feel free to let me know.

jeff

well it appears you must be considering a b series swap if you plan on skunk stage 2 cams.

i have a 94 del sol SI that i swapped a b16 into.
i really like the car. it's pretty quick and it looks good to i say go for it

no im not sure maybe skunk 2 hasnt released them yet but on there website it said that they made stage ll cmas for the d16 vtec.

Back