Detroit Auto Show Pictures

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
photo album

I took alot of pictures. There was alot of factory rice and i only took 2 examples. There is a pic of the new evo, sti, and tons of other cool cars. I would put more explanitions to the pictures but i just spent a good hour uploading them so i am tired. More info to come.

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

s3e29a93552746.jpg

s3e29ab48a7e9e.jpg

s3e29ab7110896.jpg

Mikey want!

s3e29ab9374a24.jpg

s3e29abc30e19f.jpg

s3e29abe704544.jpg

s3e29ac44994cc.jpg

I want one of the new 05 stang Cobra (on c&d they said 400+ hp).. I really dont like any of the new styling in cars and trucks now a days. They look like fucking aliens designed them!

The new Mustang is so ugly. The 5.0 body style should have stayed dead.

I love the new NSX front end.
s3e29a9fc1ccbe.jpg

Yeah, that looks like it is going to be one hell of a car as well.

i loved that episode.. i always wondered what happened to the cars after they were done with the show..

dude- FYI-
if you ever have sho pics or something- let me know, or send me a ZIP of them, and i'll make a page via photoshop webgallery. takes only a few min, and i can ftp up- instead of uploading one at a time-- which sucks ball sack i know
lol

well thanks for telling me now, i spent like an hour uploading that shit,

The fucked up limo is the worlds fastest electric car 'KAZ' tops out at 191.XX

This car is pretty sweet, it is a german spec AWD 220-40 hp (cant remember the #) GTI with the VR6 engine.
s3e29a477463f3.jpg

I am likeing this new front end
res_s3e29ad3d156b5.jpg

Gabe, you work at a sign shop right? Do you work with magnets (like refregirator magnets) For autoX you need #'s on your car but i dont want anything permant but i want it to look nice. Would it be possible to make a beveled edge magnet that looks like this (maybe a 19 that would look like a 61 when filped upside down incase someone else has a 19)
s3e29a32caf3ab.jpg

Back