device shopping for night time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

at least you can skype on an ipad... lol

who the fuck uses Skype? no one i know.

and there's hangouts anyway... and odds are, some random person has a google account over a Skype login + software download + cam configure...

You can skype on the chromebook. I forget how I did but I think I used an internet explorer emulator or something.

I did on mine at one point. Also can skype on my phone....

again, Skype is a non-issue to me. if i need to talk to someone, i'll use my phone. if i need to message someone, i'll pm them on facebook or here, or whatever else.

typing with 1 hand sucks. Was not really interested in a tablet.

and, fuck macs :)
way over priced and fuck their stores and fuck their fanbois :)

I've always had the one hand issue, not matter what platform.

One hand on the mouse/tablet the other hand...

you don't mouse when typing though... the 'books rest on the lap, the 'pads don't, easily. i'm very happy with my purchase.

it lasted 24 hours on 1 charge. using it about 4 hours each night, + sleeping when at work.

who the fuck uses Skype? no one i know.

and there's hangouts anyway... and odds are, some random person has a google account over a Skype login + software download + cam configure...

When you say this it's like saying "why have Facebook when there's Google+?"

its not, because fb is a webpage, not an application.

I used Skype in the past... 99% of it was for stuff AIM could do. none of my friends use it. I don't vid chat for pleasure.... it's a non-issue to me.

I was saying that more people use Skype than Google Hangouts by a large margin lol.

Kind of like how more people use Facebook than Google+ by a large margin.

Your comment "who uses Skype?" ...um everybody lol.

:shrug2: I don't have anyone on either of my lists. so, none of my friends use it.
at work, we use office Lync and yammer.

its not, because fb is a webpage, not an application.

amazingly this actually existed

h8DF04D2C

:shrug2: I don't have anyone on either of my lists. so, none of my friends use it.
at work, we use office Lync and yammer.

We use lync for everything. We did use Yammer. It was great for networking internally. We're so large that you need to create buy in and cross reference between divisions. Our company dumped it though because it wasn't "secure" enough and made us inactivate everything.

Back