different model side markers on crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

raceinspiredrex

i was wondering if anybody's ever done this? for some reason crx side markers are way more expensive than any other cars, such as eg's or ek's. a lot of different cars use the same or similar side markers, such as integra's look the same as eg civic's, and ek civic's look the same as accords. anyways, does anybody have pictures if you've used side markers that aren't from/for a crx? please post them and let me know what car they're from. i'm trying to do a budget jdm look a like crx lol. there's no way i'm going to pay hundreds of dollars for jdm fog lights, so i figured since i'm skimping there, why not give it a shot lol i'm sure this is frowned upon, but i'd like to know what you guys think. if you've done it, let's see it. thanks guys

i wanna see what others have before i cut into my fenders. makes my skin crawl lol. really tho, i wanna see what other have done before i make my decision. i've always thought that the crx sidemarkers are too small, but we'll see

Back