Dissapointed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg'sforlife

So yesterday at work the dealership i work at got a GTR and i have to say when me and the other tech did the PDI I was kinda disappointed with it..... it didnt appease me as much as every one uplifted it......also its reguired from nissan to change the oil in it as soon as its deliverd to the dealer was gay cause that cuts into some flat rate fast .......so deffinitly dissapointed with the car

actualy wasnt that bad other than the ridiculously intense cleaning you have to do on the oil temp sensor about 30 minutes but there was two of us

Let me know when you get to drive it, and I'm not talking about pussy footing it around.

Local guy to me has a 350Z making 500+ WHP he was able to get some seat time in another locals GTR, sounded like he has never been in anything like it. its just insane for a stock car. not power, but a total package.

For what it's worth, if I buy a 911 GT3, GTR or lambo and the guys at the dealership have to take a few extra steps to make sure it goes out the door the way the company wants it sold, all I have to say is wah fucking wah.

well it does sound sexy as hell but jobs are hard to come by so i dont think driving it will be the option, normally unless there a problem the sales managers drives it but hell it would be nice if theres a problem and the master tech is to busy to work on it^_^

we clean it because theres a list of things that have to be done once unloaded off the truck and to make sure all connections and sensors are clean is one of them.... and theres really no choice because our dealer is a 5 star so to keep the 5 star we get inspected every week and we dont know when were getting inspected till the inspections done

Last edited:
well it does sound sexy as hell but jobs are hard to come by so i dont think driving it will be the option, normally unless there a problem the sales managers drives it but hell it would be nice if theres a problem and the master tech is to busy to work on it^_^

we clean it because theres a list of things that have to be done once unloaded off the truck and to make sure all connections and sensors are clean is one of them.... and theres really no choice because our dealer is a 5 star so to keep the 5 star we get inspected every week and we dont know when were getting inspected till the inspections done

So why again are you so disappointed with it?

your crazy dude we were just contracted to detail a new gtr... I omost nutted my pants when I sat in it..... only thing i didnt like was it had 20's on it

i still prefer ZR-1. having to replace the tranny after 15 launches FTL. also its basically kept in nanny mode unless your on a track

im just wondering how you managed to change the oil on the car,
at the dealership im at, we were instructed by Nissan North America that nobody at all was allowed to work on it other than the master tech, whether it be an oil change or full service.

and nobody is allowed to drive it other than the master tech and the general/sales manager.

your crazy dude we were just contracted to detail a new gtr... I omost nutted my pants when I sat in it..... only thing i didnt like was it had 20's on it
uh, dude. 20's are factory.

but 18's on it and it will look like shit. picture a G37 on the stock 17's. it looks dumb.

Word.

There is one local to me, and the wheels fit the size of the car.

im just wondering how you managed to change the oil on the car,
at the dealership im at, we were instructed by Nissan North America that nobody at all was allowed to work on it other than the master tech, whether it be an oil change or full service.

and nobody is allowed to drive it other than the master tech and the general/sales manager.

Hes training me

Back