Do not give stupid people stun guns

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What a fool. I hope he zapped himself in the nuts enough to go sterile. We don't need any of his offspring running around eating all the steak.

been there done that .... that shit was weak
he took like half a zap from a weak ass stun gun (you can tell by the arc that its under 100k)

E, the only man i know who tazered himself in the junk and lived to tell about it :p

:)
lol

well the higher voltage ones have a thicker, brighter arc... the crackling sound it a lot louder, sharper and faster
the one i had was a 250K :D

theres some really nice 750K+ models that ive been looking at :ph34r:

so now we are back to this again :)
im down... but if there is going to be profit made off of me tazing myself in the junk i want to see a good part of it
i have no problem with you recouping your innitial investment... but after that i want to see at least 60%

how will there be profit? no one will pay to see that... lol

perhaps we can start a "Watch E Taze himself in the nuts" paypal donation drive.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 13 2005, 12:52 PM
E, the only man i know who tazered himself in the junk and lived to tell about it :p
[post=525561]Quoted post[/post]​

Please tell me you did it on accident. Gotta love the tazers with like five seconds of stunning per shot.

Back