Donate to Buy Brian a Skyline Fund Part 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 8 2002, 05:07 AM
hey, theres a motorex ad in superstreet's skyline issue and it says you can buy a gt-s for 18g's and a gt-r for 28g's. 100% legal!
:)

no shit, single turbo GT-S R32's for 18K depending on condition(and MotoRex doesnt buy crapy ones)

and didn't she have that lesbain scene that cause a big stink was about?

yeah, exactly what i was thinking... tiffany says there's a skyline by her house in GA, but i ono, cuz she also says a skyline comes 1000hp factory

what about my "Donate to Buy bob a swap fund" post...oh ya, i forgot you deleted all my topics.

its not fair to have a monopoly on the donation pool. but its alright im used to people abusing their power.

thought id be funny...you know how that goes. just trying to keep up the "village idiot" title.

umm no.. I have started a fund raiser. Why send Brian money for his skyline?? When you should be sending money for the CHILDREN. Donate to my fund "Engine swaps for the Children" . Send all payments to lowasfuk@hotmail.com. thanx :p

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 9 2002, 01:53 AM
yeah, exactly what i was thinking... tiffany says there's a skyline by her house in GA, but i ono, cuz she also says a skyline comes 1000hp factory

it is true. motorex will build you up to 1100 hp skylines (if you will sell them your soul) because thats about what it would cost

well since R34 Vspec II come with 280 hp for $95,000 new
think of what it would take to coax 720 more hp out of that engine

RB26DETT (holy music in backround)

Originally posted by paragus@Oct 9 2002, 01:40 PM
umm no.. I have started a fund raiser. Why send Brian money for his skyline?? When you should be sending money for the CHILDREN. Donate to my fund "Engine swaps for the Children" . Send all payments to lowasfuk@hotmail.com. thanx :p

right on!! now that is what i am talking about i guess i am still a child, under 18 for less then a month.... :moon:

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Oct 9 2002, 05:43 PM-->
90 accord
@Oct 9 2002, 01:53 AM

it is true. motorex will build you up to 1100 hp skylines (if you will sell them your soul) because thats about what it would cost

she said factory, as in the nissan factory

no offense tiffany, but most girls dont know about this stuff
dont get me wrong i have seen exceptions, but we all know most girls would go "Whats a Skyline???"
plus motorex is a close to the factory as we get

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Oct 9 2002, 07:00 PM
well since R34 Vspec II come with 280 hp for $95,000 new
think of what it would take to coax 720 more hp out of that engine

RB26DETT (holy music in backround)

manul boost controller.

$17, Home Depot.

crank it up fucker. 1000 horse easy. reliable? no. fun? hell fucking yes

hes talking abou the new TTT there putting in the skyline!!

jfwy.. means to the top

Back