Don't Mess with Lions...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

[steve irwin] oh there's a little beast right there... lookit how he shows his fangs show when he's agitated. Let's poke him with a stick and see what happens (pokes with stick) Oh crikey, he's really pissed off now! Lookit how that little bugger bares his claws when he's pissed. Let's see what happens when we poke him some more! (pokes more then jerks out of the way) WOW! Did you see how fast that bugger latched onto my arm? That was incredible![/steve irwin]

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 17 2004, 10:34 AM
[steve irwin] oh there's a little beast right there... lookit how he shows his fangs show when he's agitated. Let's poke him with a stick and see what happens (pokes with stick) Oh crikey, he's really pissed off now! Lookit how that little bugger bares his claws when he's pissed. Let's see what happens when we poke him some more! (pokes more then jerks out of the way) WOW! Did you see how fast that bugger latched onto my arm? That was incredible![/steve irwin]

now lets take my 4 year old daughter, hang a 22 ounce juicy raw piece of steak dripping blood from her neck, and put her on the back of that lion ...

CRICKEY !!!!

Back