Dont you hate it

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by knowledge@Oct 1 2002, 02:24 AM
I'm 40 miles north of SacTown! It sux up here. I wanna go back to NY! But when I get out of the military the wife ain't havin NY!

i go to sac state! you're in the wrong part of cali, thats why you dont like it... move to the bay area, like where paragus is, thats where i grew up, its much better down there :)

I hear you on the money being tight bro. My student loan is now officially a month late, and I've already had to dip into my savings account to pay for books, rent, and food. If it's much later I'm gonna have to start begging for money, or selling parts...I only have so much money in savings to cover expenses, and no time for a job with 17 units of engineering classes, m-f pretty much all day. I'm sure things will get better for you man, just hang in there.

Side note: I grew up in the bay area, and it was cool for a while. Lately however it has turned super gay, which is why I moved to San Diego a year ago. People here are way more chill, I feel like I fit in a lot better. Much better here than in the bay.

another side note: I find people in Cali are laid back. If you think it turned super gay dont visit florida. Where i live there were assholes everywhere, thats why i can be a real dick, THANX FL.

Haha if you think the bay is laid back, wait til you come to SD bro, everyone is so chill down here. At least where I lived in the bay everyone was really stuck up, and a lot of people from the silicon valley are like that too.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 1 2002, 05:36 AM
ACK!

man you guys are all fucking whiped. the wife won't let me move to new york.

grow some fucking balls man

thats easy to say when you don't use your balls

lol
here's why women make your balls shrink...
fd4089bf.jpg

I actually was trying to find the oldest post on the forum. Since there have been a few of those floating around that have popped back from the dead. I'm at work and there is nothing to do. Sooooooooooo bored.............
:headsmash:

Back