DPFI ro MPFI

• Thread starter Thread starter starboy869
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

starboy869

Hi,

I'm finally getting around to install my MPFI intake onto my ZC.

I looked at my MPFI intake and all the wring are cut up. sucks... ass

Could I just get a engine wirining harness from a Si/CRX with MPFI and just swap it in? It would be a lot easier for me instead of trying to repair the hack job.

need more info - is this a DOHC ZC? what is your car, STD, DX or Si? when you say MPFI intake, do you mean you are trying to swap the intake manifold? didn't your ZC come with an intake manifold?

I have what you exactly need if ur car is a STD/DX!!!

dropping a VTEC OR LS OBD1 MOTOR.

hit me up on aim: xbossman032x :rolleyes:

Hi,

Sorry.... It's just a SOHC and my Civic is a DX. I'm just running the Dual point (sucks) right now.

I looked at the wirinig harness that came with my ZC and it's basicly all chopped up. I know by adding a few wires to my old wiring harness and a injector pack (?) and I'll be good to go.

I just don't want to get half way though my intake swap and I need to do major wirinig work. Also I want the install look like factory. Sure it may take a little longer to remove/install a engine wiring harness, but I think the pay off in the end would be better for me. Also I'm a bit scared in doing custom wiring and toast my euc. My Honda is my daily driver

Back