dream engine?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
I'm trying to figur this out,you(SPEEDY1Z),spent twenty thousand dollars on a car to run 14's?Why?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 19 2002, 09:12 AM
I'm trying to figur this out,you(SPEEDY1Z),spent twenty thousand dollars on a car to run 14's?Why?

no he has 20g's in another car. His hatch had 10g's, and ran low 14's. I bet it could have gotten high 13's if it didn't literally smoke the tire the 3 runs i seen.

Interesting.I would expect that one could hit the 13 mark with less than 10,000 though.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Dec 19 2002, 09:29 AM
Interesting.I would expect that one could hit the 13 mark with less than 10,000 though.

i dont know him.. but seen the car.. when i seen it, either afte rit was sold or before.. this was a month ago at the last Test N Tune.. It was a gsr swap.. ITR cams and maybe other stuff.. had a short ram intake and looked like Apex N1 exhaust. I didn't look closely, just walked by and glaced (it was sitting in front of the truck).. but he told me ITR cams and other stuff.. i just forget. But he might of meant 10g's in the whole car.. he had rota's, coilovers, limo (limo tint here is about 300 and up) and i'm sure he other things. It all depends where he bought his motor and for how much, etc..

that kid is full of it. whom ever sold the motor to him obviously knew somthing is wrong with the motor and could see that kid didnt know shit about motors and turbos and nos. ahaha you got suckered speedyy1z

buy a wrecked 3.2TL ($5,000 to 7,000) and drop the whole thing in your can and boost the shit out of it($3,000 to 4,000). little over but if you have 10g's you can most likely come up with another G. :withstupid: :werd:

how the hell are you going to fit a 3.2 liter into a civic engine compartment and ontop of that, a turbo.

Back