droid > iphone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've got some never before worn pairs somewhere In my closet. lol Can't remember why I didnt wear them. :shrug2:

there is no reasoning with an apple fanboi

I know this is out of context. but My mom is the assistant to the Senior VP of AT&T tech support and basically just got me the LG Quantum (SP?) windows phone free.

Has anyone else played with them? I try out all of the new phones AT&T gets and so far i love this one. I hated every LG and every windows phone up until now.

i had an old windows phone and it was crap. typical windows 'blue' screen nonsense all the time.

the new one is supposed to be far better, but IMO, it's too little too late.

friend of mine had a newer windows phone (AT&T - HTC Surround)
he likes it and so far the few times ive played around with it it seemed like a decent phone
havent heard him bitching about anything with it so far... not that he is a real full on power user... but he does basic user stuff... calls, texts, email, internet, games, music, etc
so far so good... windows mobile 7 seems pretty solid

i had an old windows phone and it was crap. typical windows 'blue' screen nonsense all the time.

the new one is supposed to be far better, but IMO, it's too little too late.

I had an Iphone. I really only used it for the net and like 2 apps, so this is perfect for me.

And I love how it integrates all of your social networking right into the phone. I got a call from a friend of mine whose number i didnt have,

but it was linked with my facebook and pulled up his name number picture etc ... And it really does work very smoothly and feels solid.

The texting on screen is easy enough but the pull out keyboard is big and simple. I love it.

It might not compete with an android or iphone with all the gizmos and gadgets, but for a person who only used their iPhone for facebook and internet on the go, its great

agreed. evo is HUGE. you'd need to wear JNCO's pants all the time to fit it in a pocket.

jnco175.jpg

perfect for

zack-morris-cell-phone.jpg

but it was linked with my facebook and pulled up his name number picture etc ... And it really does work very smoothly and feels solid.

droid does this as well. syncs all google gmail/contacts/facebook/etc apps to the phone's contact list

and zack morris phone > *

lg-optimus-v-official-image-500.jpg

Just swooped up 2 LG Optimus V's for me and my girl :)

I was paying $115+ a month for 3 AT&T lines that had 900 shared minutes, unlimited text, and ZERO data/internet...

Now it's $50 a month for 300 minutes each line (2 lines, i'm cancelling my 3rd line on AT&T), and unlimited everything else... Fuck, can't beat that :D

B - Sorry, I didn't have that number you gave me while I was talking to them... I was activating my Virgin Mobile Phones at the AT&T store because I needed my account info for the transfer :lol:

No worries, glad you made the switch. fuck contracts. virgin is where it's at :)

Beat ya lol... It actually only took an hour and a half but then it took me another hour to figure out why I couldn't make calls... Then realized I didn't pay the service fee yet lol

I just picked up the iPhone for Verizon just the other week, I'm used to the whole itouch feel, so the phone is nothing new. In all honesty I love this phone and have 0 complaints with the phone or it's service.
I did take time to fool around on a droid and found it to be semi confusing and not appealing, but it always comes down to personal opinions.

/end. My .02

Back