dropzone?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

w2rbass

sup guys... have any of u had any experience with dropzone shocks and coilovers? theyre kinda cheap, which i like, i just want to know if they are actually anything good, thanks guys... all input is appreciated guys

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33586 thats the kit on ebay, i dont trust ebay so id rather get em from a store, but that is the kit im talking about anyways, any good?

well there cheap as hell. when they break you can call the spot where it happens the dropzone

I have actually handled some of their products. They are identical (and probably come from the same sweatshop) as many, many other coilovers. Expect what you pay for. If the threads lock up, or they wear out pretty fast, don't be that suprised. It all depends what you use your car for though, and if they are installed properly.

when they break you can call the spot where it happens the dropzone
haha....

yeah i know about all that u get what u pay for stuff, same thing with music stuff, (by the way if anyone wants to buy some bass guitar stuff from me email skipy_11@yahoo.com and we will talk).... ANYWAYS, i wouldnt be like autocrossing with them or anything, i know coilovers, well the real expensive ones at least, are used for that a lot, i just want to be able to raise my car up a little, around stock height, in the winter so i dont have any problems with snow.... id love to buy a nice, good used kit of some kind, but i havent had any luck finding any around my area for a civic... anyone on here selling their springs/coilovers?

ive installed the coilovers on my buddy's 94 ex

and i had a set of springs on my rex

the springs suck. They go bad in about six months depending on how hard you drive.

the coilovers suck too i didnt get to see what the problem was before he shit canned em.

So as my Granddaddy used to say" You got shit in one hand an piss in the other. Which one are you gonna drop first?"

Back