DSM injector

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

byron646

hey guys i will be buying 450cc injectors from a DSM, blue top, well i need to knwo what will i need to install them into my ls motor? does anyone have good directions with what i will need to do exactly??? what parts willi need, what wiring diagram? and so on, please help me out thanxs

http://homemadeturbo.com/tech_projects/dsm_injectors/

I have a one-up on that write up for the seal part. Put the seal on the dremel bit like it shows, but instead of sticking it in a spare manifold and boring out the middle part, just find some pretty smooth concrete, set your dremel to a speed where it doesnt stop spining while you grind the outer seal away and so it isn't so fast that it spins the seal off. The idea is, to grind enough of the outer seal off to account for the expansion that takes place when you put the seal on the DSM injector. You also kinda want to grind it at an angle so the top of the seal makes a good seal. This angle should probably go about 1/2 - 3/4 up the seal.

Back