dumb ass cops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Jul 12 2005, 10:24 AM
When you have that much control over another person or people, you cease being human.
[post=524648]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: to the fullest

Was a crime being committed ?

I have to seriously ask this. Was there a crime committed ? He thought he didn't get proper change back. When people, any people, feel they weren't given the proper change, a manager will be happy to recount the drawer and look for errors. The officer had no reason to believe a crime was committed.

So, no crime - Then why the pepper spray ?

She didn't attack, try to escape or even touch the officer. She made no appearance of doing so. No one was in danger, and no aggression was observed or measured. So then why the spray ?

If there is no crime in progress, And an officer used pepper spray against a non-combative person - It's ASSAULT.

God, I should be a lawyer.

that cop is a fucking douschebag assclown.... fuck him.... cop or not he was 100% out of line.... fuckers like that are why i cant fucking stand most cops (yes i know a few who are cool.... however most are fucking power tripping assholes)

if any customer feels that they were given incorrect change there is a fucking process to handle it

shit i get the wrong change all the time.... i dont go flip out and start macing people though
give the girl at the window a $20.... get change back for a $10.... "excuse me i gave you a $20" ..... (usually) "oh im sorry, here ya go"... get my correct change and drive away
why the fuck did he even drive away from the window without checking his change???
i check my change, the order, and if i got a straw and napkins before i drive away

but back to the wrong change issue.... EVERY fast food place has the whole fucking place on camera now.... so stealing from the register isnt easy at all.... if he gave her a $20, she would have had to ring it in as a $10, then swap the $20 for a $10 in her pocket or something, then give him the hange from a $10, hoping he wouldnt notice.... or ring it as a $20 and pocket the $10, giving him change from a $10, once again hoping he wouldnt notice.... this is neccissary so that the drawer count will be correct.... but you will have to do all of this completly undetected by the camera (not happening)

otherwise it would be a simple matter of going in talking to the manager... usually if there is any question the manager will give you what is supposed to be the correct change anyway... if not he will have the record checked on the register and then count the drawer to compare it... maybe even check the security tape... nice, easy, no one gets maced for doing nothing wrong, and if the count was off or there was evidence on the tape, she would have been fired, probly arrested, and he would have gotten his change

but noooooooo mr power trip goes in there accusing her of stealing from him, even after tha manager tells him there are no $20s in the register, and instead of following the correct fucking proceedure and having the register counted and the tape checked, he maced an inocent 17 year old

fuck that cop i hope he dies

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 12 2005, 09:02 PM
why the fuck did he even drive away from the window without checking his change???
i check my change, the order, and if i got a straw and napkins before i drive away
[post=524835]Quoted post[/post]​

A better question is why this douchebag, that is supposed to have sound judgement, and be able to recall events in a situation like a robbery, was to unattentive (<--this is not a real word) to realize what he handed her, or not remember the contents of his own wallet. Anyway, he should be taken out and flogged. Maybe I am too hypercritical of cops, but the fact is, WAY too many of them do not possess the mental capacity to do their jobs.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 12 2005, 05:22 PM
A better question is why this douchebag, that is supposed to have sound judgement, and be able to recall events in a situation like a robbery, was to unattentive (<--this is not a real word) to realize what he handed her, or not remember the contents of his own wallet. Anyway, he should be taken out and flogged. Maybe I am too hypercritical of cops, but the fact is, WAY too many of them do not possess the mental capacity to do their jobs.
[post=524885]Quoted post[/post]​

i agree 100%

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Jul 12 2005, 09:24 AM-->
Originally posted by E-dogg@Jul 12 2005, 09:20 AM
jeffie7
@Jul 11 2005, 05:58 PM
This is from a fellow officer I talk to online who saw the video. Hes been on the force for a good 10+ years.
[post=524323]Quoted post[/post]​

That was a very informative diatribe from you officer friend. He cleared a few things up for me personally and also pointed out some things I did not know. I still feel that it is very scary that according to the "law" once your told you are under arrest you are supposed to comply even if it is a false arrest.
[post=524647]Quoted post[/post]​

When you have that much control over another person or people, you cease being human.
[post=524648]Quoted post[/post]​

People don't seem to understand that even if you may believe you didnt commit a crime that does not mean you didnt. Also if you are 100% sure you didnt do anything wrong and a officer still says you're under arrest even if its false you DO NOT FIGHT BACK. the officer doesnt have any say over what's going to happen to you. If she just said Sir you gave me a $10 if you feel I short changed you we can look at the video tape. If he still insisted in taking her to jail she should have said OK!

She gets in the car and goes to station this is where the police officers boss steps in and ask what happens then tells the police officer what a total jack ass he is and lets the girl go, OR she gets booked has to go to jail for the night gets out on bail then goes to court where the judge will chew the officers ass up for what he did.

the police offiver is not the law he only trys to uphold the law. When you go to court that's when you are judged.

The police officer did the wrong thing, he was a total jack ass, he was later FIRED and she got $60K out of the deal.

sounds like this was by far the best thing that could have ever happened to her.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 12 2005, 03:50 PM
the police offiver is not the law he only trys to uphold the law.
[post=524947]Quoted post[/post]​

The problem is, most police officers have it in their head that THEY ARE judge, jury, and executioner. Unfortunately, all too many police officers have been corrupted because of mentalities like this that think they aren't just above the law - they MAKE the law. They take it entirely upon themselves to make anyone who crosses them into an example. Sounds to me she should have gotten at least double that, AND his badge, on a goddamn engraved PLAQUE.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 12 2005, 07:21 PM
:withstupid:
[post=524981]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: ANd :withstupid: ^^^....

I just saw that vid again with the wifey and I noticed that the Girl has an attitude problem herself...Shes a Big mouth....I'll smack the fu*k out of her.... :huh:

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Jul 12 2005, 06:08 PM-->
@Jul 12 2005, 03:50 PM
the police offiver is not the law he only trys to uphold the law.
[post=524947]Quoted post[/post]​

The problem is, most police officers have it in their head that THEY ARE judge, jury, and executioner. Unfortunately, all too many police officers have been corrupted because of mentalities like this that think they aren't just above the law - they MAKE the law. They take it entirely upon themselves to make anyone who crosses them into an example. Sounds to me she should have gotten at least double that, AND his badge, on a goddamn engraved PLAQUE.
[post=524964]Quoted post[/post]​

If a cop thinks hes hes all that then you agree to go with him. Once you're at the station he doesnt do anything other then book you if theres not a booking officer

then you sue

I've found that the cops who think they are tough shit are about the same as kids who think they are tough shit. they bark a mean bark but don't do much else to back it up. Know your laws and what a police officer can and cant do. I know of a police officer who had been handled like that while off duty....

did he step in and stop it? nah they let the officer talk more and more shit and let things build. once back at the station just think about how much shit he got from his boss when he found out.

It sucks there's cops out there like that but that doesnt give you any reason to not follow orders from a police officer. If an officer ask you to do something you DO IT
later on in court you can let the judge know how much of a peice of shit the officer was to you.

once again THE GUY IN THE VIDEO GOT FIRED!!!!!

let me say it again if a cop is in the wrong doing of saying you broke a law tell him you didnt break the law and if he ask you to get i his car DO IT then later on take it up with his boss.

as stated before

THE GUY IN THE VIDEO GOT FIRED

I've been on many of ride alongs I've talked with many police officers online and in person. And yes theres a few officers that tend to take things way to far and pull the tough guy act.

for the record all the tough guy police officers I've run across have been suspended at one time or another from work duty and I've even heard of a few that have been told if it happens again they'll be fired.

I'm not saying you should make a bad situation worse, i'm just saying that there are an assload of bad cops out there.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 12 2005, 04:53 PM
I'm not saying you should make a bad situation worse, i'm just saying that there are an assload of bad cops out there.
[post=525012]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: cops are all shady

At times like that part of me wishes that assault on a police officer wasnt a felony. What a fucking dumbass. I would have reacted in a similar fassion. I dont think i woulda just gone to jail because the cop has it in his mind that i jipped him. It just doesnt work that way. If i woulda gone to jail for him being a dumbass, then had to hit bail, then had a court appearance, i better be getting a SHITLOAD OF MONEY and not be paying legal fees. Your keeping me from my girl, my car and my job (in order of importance) and you better believe theres gonna be some monitary gain out of the deal. Especially when i come home to hear my girlfriend screaming....i get yelled at for shit i dont do already...i dont need a cop helping the matter.

Back