dumb person of the day award

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Wrong woman hurt in 'rape fantasy' tryst

San Fransisco, California (Reuters) -- A California man has pleaded guilty to residential burglary after he set up a meeting with a woman on a rape fantasy Internet chat page, but instead broke into a different woman's apartment.

Howard -----, pleaded guilty in a court in San Fransisco Tuesday in return for an expected sentence of one year in jail and probation, prosecutors said.

According to court documents, last September, Howard broke into the home of a woman with whom he thought he had set up an encounter on what was described as a "rape fantasy" chat site. After he entered the wrong apartment, he hit and struggled with the 25-year-old woman inside, who told law enforcement officials she thought she was going to be killed.

The victim stopped the attack by yelling and attacking Howard's testicles. Howard then asked for the name the victim used in the chat room and she responded by saying she had never visited a chat room and did not have a personal computer.

As a part of the plea deal, prosecutors dropped charges of intent to commit rape, false imprisonment and possession of illegal drugs. Howard will be sentenced next month.

yea, i read that story...

sounds like an excuse to me, lol

same thing happened where some guy tried to abduct a chick riding her bike along the road, said he had arranged a role playing type of thing with a woman he never met, claimed mistaken identity...

That's a great idea... next time I'm caught rubbing one off, I'll just act all surprised and be like, "but I thought I was brushing my teeth!"

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 2 2004, 09:33 AM
That's a great idea... next time I'm caught rubbing one off, I'll just act all surprised and be like, "but I thought I was brushing my teeth!"

:bo:

who the hell gets off on a rape fantasy? what kind of fucking up woman likes the idea of gettin rape?? :wtf: is wrong with the world?

Back