dumb vaccum lines

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

livewire

ok i have all of the vaccum lines hooked up that are in all the diagrams that i have used!! but my question is what do i do with the holes that come out of the fire wall that have no hoses attached to them no more just leave them open?? also where the hose comes out of the valve cover i know that people just put a filter but what about the hose that comes out of where the radiator hoses go?? if anyone can help it would be appreciated!!

~bill~

the ones on the firewall go to- 1 to the evap canister, the other is for the fuel return line. the hose comming off the valve cover goes to the intake or a breather filter. WHAT ENGINE R U TALKING BOUT HERE, AND WHAT CAR?

If you are reffering to the extra vaccum ports on the back of the intake mani that point toward the firewall. These are for a auto tranny model so you can just plug them.

i have a 91 civic with a b16a1 i got all of the other hoses hooked up but i had to take hoses out to put ones in and now there is two in the firewal one behind the the little cylinder attached to the firewall and one had an orange hose attached to it in the firewall?? and the other one is the one coming from where the coolant comes out of the block into the engine its on the back of it???

~bill~

we need MORE DETAILS man...
not following you on this

it would help to use proper terms, like evap canister, instead of cylinder thingy on firewall

and uhm, you wanna buy an EW4 swap?
its FASSTTTT
lol

look up the vacuum diagrams for your car on autozone.com

there may be some you don;t use, if the car runs without em then fuck it till you can figure it out

not cure where the hell you would find the vacuum diags for a 91 civic with b16, maybe they have something similar to autozone.com in japan?

look for vac in REPAIR section of autozone.com
its free and you can print it

buy my EW4 swap

vacuum.jpg

Back