Ebay find of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

abortion?
i think you mean abomination.

whatev, i give em props for doing something:
1. no ones done.
2. everyone flamed em for it before doing it(says injen)
3. being able to say fuck the world and do what they want.

its something different..

no one's ever done it to a ford festiva. why does mythbusters have to blow up a crx? a geo metro would have done just fine. that's my point - that's all. i love the rex. it'd be like a guy carving a chick's ass off and installing an inflatable set of balls. a complete bastardization of the original beauty, and useless.

damn school blockers wont let any of the pictures load.:mad:
unless the thing looks like a little red "x" in a white square???:D

no one's ever done it to a ford festiva. why does mythbusters have to blow up a crx? a geo metro would have done just fine. that's my point - that's all. i love the rex. it'd be like a guy carving a chick's ass off and installing an inflatable set of balls. a complete bastardization of the original beauty, and useless.
word the crx was supposed to have 4 wheels and a roof just like woman are supposed to have 2 tits and a vag.

you should tell us how you really feel.

That car is a batch of monkey frogs. And should be put in a dumpster with lighter fluid. Bon Voyage and flip a match.

and the fans of the festiva and metro would be saying the same thing..
"why couldnt they have done it to a crx?"

Man that thing looks like hell. I hate to say it though, but a lot of people don't share your passion for Crx's and the like. And some people would even say "f you" for saying "do that to a festiva!" Festivas have a following too you know... :D B6T swap anyone?

this is a honda forum. i can be militant in my love for the crx. :D

:ban:

aahahaha those sites makes me want to puke :puke: lol

they may same the same thing about this site..
everyone has preferences.
its a free country.
no need to ridicule them.

no nothing against the people on the site and ther preferences. I just dont like the style of ther cars.

Back