Ebay of the Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I should've ebay'd the FoDo after it burned up...

That makes baby jesus cry...

Poor car! As a side note, all of the metal in the frame/seats/body/etc will be incredibly soft from the fire, rendering it completely useless. I dont know what kind of heat the motor was exposed to, but from the looks of it, its junk too.

i dont get this part.. i was looking at the questions and i seen this one :blink: :shrug2:

Q: Sweet ride!!! Are there any stone chips or dings that I need to know about? Are there any swirl marks on the paint? Hope no one got hurt in the fire. Corey Jun-19-06
x.gif
x.gif
x.gif
A: Hey Corey, No the paint is beautiful. Only orbital polishers and teflon waxes were used and there are no chips or dings in the paint I found, which was about 10 inches square, broke off as it went through the fence. No, everyone was fine, physically anyway. Thanks for asking, Lee
e9_1.JPG

I find the questions funny
Q: You say this car ran hot, how hot did it get to? Did it peg out the guage for very long? Do you think the heads are smoked? Will this car fire up? Whats...more
Aug-11-06
A: yes

Someone's insurance company is waaaaaaaaaaay pissed off

the questions are fucking hilarious...

Q: You mentioned the car ran hot and I am concerned about the head gaskets. How much extra for a full HG job? How much to ship to Nigeria? -- Your friend, NELSON OKOBE Aug-20-06
x.gif
x.gif
x.gif
A: Hello Nelson, Well for an extra 5k I will put new head gaskets and ship to Nigeria, but I think the heads need additional work too.

nelson okobe, lol

Back