Ebay rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Trinity@Oct 15 2002, 12:49 AM
its ugly, and so is my car but his is still uglier than mine

i dont think your civic is ugly at all :)

as for that lowrider thing, its a friggin joke! that poor rex would beg to be put out of its misery. Soichiro would turnover in his grave.

Originally posted by xlfusionxl@Oct 13 2002, 03:22 PM
so get rid of the fog lights and change the interior back to stock. the body kit doesnt look that ricey although it looks like he has altezzas. burn the altezzas and remove some other stuff, and that is a pretty tight car.

lol so pretty much change everything aftermarket about the car besides the body kit (which i would change too) and it would be a good car..lol

The civic looks ghey because it has that gay color changing paint, shitty interior, altezzas, and body kit. I think that it is cool that he is a rice boy but still has balls to back it up (gsr with a b16 head) and about the fog lights, not sure if he was in one but i say this one s2k that was in an autoX that was in the dark. all the cars had tons of lights on it. The s2k had an entire light bar on top. If he was in one then the fog lights are justifiyed

I bet he pulls more pussy than most of you that are cracking on it............ I rather have the best of both worlds, speed and looks..........You call it Rice, I call it Nice.......... :D

Originally posted by KrAzKrEg@Oct 15 2002, 12:11 AM
240hp?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'd like to see his dyno charts... plus what he's got in that engine to make 240hp.
:angry:

Back