Ecu Pinout With Pics.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
Some will find this useful.Though I am not sure about the ECU supporting a IAB from a GSR,since there isn't a OBD 0,GSR.hmmm.....any thoughts?

s3e67d3d01bfaa.jpg

wiring.96-98_1.jpg

That is the best explanation for a pinout that I've seen. I just wish that you had one for H22A, but that gives a guy a way better idea. ;)

Originally posted by tab@Mar 7 2003, 04:13 PM
That is the best explanation for a pinout that I've seen. I just wish that you had one for H22A, but that gives a guy a way better idea. ;)

H22 in a 4th gen is not a good idea.

If you are putting this in a 5th or 6th gen, hit up www.hasport.com for more info.

thats the best guide i've seen does any one have a pinout like this for an 88 hb dx to a 91 crx si distributor? thanx

Originally posted by crxswap@Mar 19 2003, 01:09 AM
92b16vx where did you get this wonderful wiring diagram??

Katman on HT puts them out.And now there is another on there for OBD II.

Originally posted by xxk0ssxx@Mar 11 2003, 01:59 AM
thats the best guide i've seen does any one have a pinout like this for an 88 hb dx to a 91 crx si distributor? thanx

You just add 2 wires.

Pins B10 and B12 are empty. Unused pins can be taken from B2 or B11. Sometimes there is a unused wire at B12.
Cut orange and white wires off at C1 and C2 and connect them to wires added at B10 and B12. Orange-B10. White-B12

Run wires from C1 and C2 on the ecu into the engine compartment. Label these wires for later use.

Cylinder position sensor

Connect C1 to blue/green wire on cylinder position sensor plug.
Connect C2 to blue/yellow wire on cylinder position sensor plug
the rest of the wires are color matched ur dx to the si wires

ok so lets assume that i am making my own conversion harness OBD-0 to OBD-1 for a P72 ECU......where would i run the VTEC wires to?

dear god it was so simple, so simple. oh the wasted years of picking my brain. thanx for the pix. they really make it simple.
ozy :D

damn man nice find....
I wish i had seen this post all last week... :( it would have helped me out so much with my MPFI swap...
oh well swap is done and runs right...

But here is a good DPFI to MPFI swap chart:
dx-to-sib.gif

Back