eg auto to manual coversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i did a auto to manual swap on my 94 civic, i need to know what trans mounts i need becuase the engine is at a slant on the trans side
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 20 2005, 03:42 PM
yep, get the hasport mount
[post=514433]Quoted post[/post]​

Hasport mOunt....for sure....
Or If you're cheap Like me cut and weld the Mount tingy...