Eg Reborn In My Paint Both(chet)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

did you use a sander, or did you do it by hand?

Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 26 2003, 06:33 PM
b20- Thanks. The money I save on the job will be spent getting down there though, so yeah not too feasible. :)

I can handle the flat black on the CRX- it doesn't look that bad...or just get a cheap job somewhere. I'm sure I'll find a hookup in Dallas before too long.

I am 45 minutes from Juarez. If you need a place to crash.

sander excpet for the little spots that i had to do by hand.

here's a pic of my lower trim/side skirt after i painted it. (it was originally black)
s3e5dff26156b4.jpg

sanded with 430 grit, then sprayed 5 to 6 coats of acrylic lacquer (auto touch-up paint).

i later found out about adhesion promoter, something that would have made it much more durable.
NOTE: that is -3 degrees of front camber!

holy shit rixxxboy, that is a bad ass paint job for doin' it yourself, how'd you find the right color? that matches perfectly.

For an inexpensive rust repair will that rust converter stuff work at stopping rust and permanetly converting it? I really don't want to spend a lot to fix the rust on my rex so I was thinking if I did this and fiberglassed over it if this would last for a few years?

hey wait a minute thats my car!!!! damn jeremy you sure do get pictures up pretty kwik..

guys jeremy has been painting all my shit for years and hes good, hes been to about 100 different schools for dupont and all that. now all chet has to do is go visit you and get the same makeover. i just need some help from chet getting my motor ready.

thanks jeremy

C:\Documents and Settings\amerson\My Documents\My Pictures\Mar 2003

Originally posted by NCHATCH@Mar 1 2003, 10:14 PM
how in the hell do i put up a picture on this thing, im dumb

go to the link at the top where it says "the gallery is now open."
Follow the directions in there. When the pic is finally on the internet (the gallery) copy and paste the web address for the picture (right click on the pic then go to properties.

To see if you got it try finding the web adress for this pic

ad.gif

The web address of this pic is

https://hondaswap.com/banners/ad.gif

Now once you have the web adress, when you come here, go to the
IMG botton in the respond box and then paste the web adress
in there.

You gotta start a gallery ("the gallery is now open" follow directions) and then upload them from your computer,then you can click IMG on the "post reply" and link it from your gallery. :D

EDIT: you beat me to it haha.But the gallery doesn't support GIFs only JPEG.

Back