Ek Hb Windows

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

preluderjs

I was looking at the model library at honda.com and noticed that none of the civic hatches come w/ power windows. I want an EK, but for a daily driver, power windows are necessary (none on my current car and it is killing me). I could care less about power locks. My question is: is it easy to take power window parts off of a civic coupe/sedan ex and put them into the hatch? What am I going to have to do about my door panels? Any info is good, thanx.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Jan 29 2003, 10:35 AM
but for a daily driver, power windows are necessary (none on my current car and it is killing me)...

What is the human race coming to?

Lol :lol: I pretty much figured I'd get responses like that. I want it because as much as I drive around w/ my friends (17 y/o here), I have to stop and talk and rolling down the window on the other side is damn near impossible when I have to talk quickly. And it'll make shit talking more fun and easier when I'm about to smoke em'. :p

I dont know if it matters of if anyone really cares but I found these too to solve the door panel problem. http://www.modacar.com/products/Honda/Civic/JDMDOOR/

actually there are aftermarket kits that you can buy that converts the manual windows to power. search on ebay or google. Probally someone on here could help you out

Back