Ek parts, b16 blocks. gsr and b16 heads...rims. spoon sw388. b series comp cams

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

want to part out the 5 lug conversion?

Last edited:
sorry lol. i didnt really expect replies on the site, i left my direct email on the listing so people could email me directly. i dont have a b16 intake mano sorry. . if you dont need one asap i can keep my eyes out and find with within a week or so

part part parts, all cheap, and all can be shipped

How many miles on that k20a2 swap? I'm east of pittsburgh(about 4-6 hours from you), so at least I can pick it up if I decide I want it.

Last edited:
How many miles on that k20a2 swap? I'm east of pittsburgh(about 4-6 hours from you), so at least I can pick it up if I decide I want it.

for the complete swap, with brand new karcepts ac/ps delete and shift box locator im asking 4000 , the swap has 32,831 miles. i have all the papers for the swap, including the title

dont question my honesty. i said there spoon, thats what they are. i wouldnt put anything less on my car

its the internet, you cant trust too many people.

get real or get bent.

dont question my honesty. i said there spoon, thats what they are. i wouldnt put anything less on my car
i will question your honesty,you have nice parts,dont get me wong,but id want some proof if im about to drop 1800 on a set of wheels and tires that could only in fact be slips and worth 4-600,
all im saying is maybe post some proof to help with the sale

i will question your honesty,you have nice parts,dont get me wong,but id want some proof if im about to drop 1800 on a set of wheels and tires that could only in fact be slips and worth 4-600,
all im saying is maybe post some proof to help with the sale

and all im saying is there real spoon wheels, you are more then welcome to come and see them in person beforre u buy. they are real spoon sw388 wheels with brand new tires.

and all im saying is there real spoon wheels, you are more then welcome to come and see them in person beforre u buy. they are real spoon sw388 wheels with brand new tires.
ok dude

Back