Electric Blower?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cws13

Ok, I saw this on a site a other day and was wondering if anyone had seen\used one of these things. It worked inline (universal) with an intake and supposedly moves as much air as a T3. I thought about throwing one on a beater hatch we use to deliver parts just to see. Sounds like the newest scam but it peaked my curiosity... :rolleyes:

it is a fan that blows air into your intake. it does not create forced induction/boost. It is a piece of shit. The thought that you would even want to post such a thing on here does not make me think very highly of you. it is a childrens toy and represents everything bad about the import scene.

Originally posted by RFHOMI2U@Feb 3 2003, 01:05 AM
It is a piece of shit.

that pretty much sums up all that needs to be said about said e-bay units.

homemadeturbo.com reviewed and dynoed one.

at the end, they smashed it with a baseball bat for eating - yes eating - hp.

Originally posted by RFHOMI2U@Feb 2 2003, 10:05 PM
The thought that you would even want to post such a thing on here does not make me think very highly of you.

haha, thats pretty rough, cws13 seems to know his stuff from other posts from him, dont bash him too hard, hehe

Turbonator.com
The thing is a total joke

In a completely stock 99' Dodge Neon sport, I gained ten horses and went from 34-37 wheel horsepower to 44-47 wheel horsepower (using a G-Tech Pro performance meter). I have also noted (when I drive responsibly) a gain in gas mileage. I also lost a full second off my Quarter-mile times; from 16.8 to 15.8 and probably could have done better with more time with the G-Tech

LMAO :lol:

Originally posted by RFHOMI2U@Feb 3 2003, 01:05 AM
The thought that you would even want to post such a thing on here does not make me think very highly of you.

Thanks B16, and to whom it may concern, I know shit when I see it and I was only asking.
This is only the third question that I have ever asked on here because I usually have the answer-I do this shit for a living and want to have specific information to offer any customer about anything-even the garbage. That has included putting crap on a project car that I didn't trust just to see. The info from homadeturbo is the type of thing I was after.Thanx

P.S. What I'm talking about is not an E-bay unit and it's not that Turbonator thing, I saw a dyno where it made power and I had never seen this before.

Cws13, i think i know what you are talking about, is it called the Eram or something, i have video of it, it does look believable

Back