Electric Toothbrush

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
My second Sonicare Flexcare just died on me so i'm ready to move on to a new brand that maybe lasts more than a few years each. What are you using to keep your grill clean?

I had an E-series that was probably pushing 10 years of life.
The screw on type brush heads instead of the push on smaller ones.

Someone got me a Sonicare (probably HX series, not very expensive I assume) which I started using and now that the E series was off the charger for so long it's dead and won't take a charge.
Doubtful the Sonicare will get as much life as old duke, but it's probably going on 2 years now and still going strong.

That E series was a tank compared to the newer smaller ones.

Does your live on the charger?
Do you know what failed on it?

It stopped turning on, started flashing error codes.
then it wouldn't take a charge

i'm assuming the battery or something inside is dead. I don't care enough to open it or spend time on it. replace it is the way.

I use this Sonicare. On my second one after the first died after 3 years. I thought that was pretty good life as I used it 2-3x a day minimum. Def has helped my teeth and I haven't gotten a filling in a record amount of time. (Have one scheduled though for early April.)

I have the Oral-B Genius Professional. Got it in early 2019 after my Dentist recommended i switch to electric for gum health. Works great.

Back