Engine and Tran Swap 2000 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

accordulator

I want to make my accord fun and want to swap the engine and transmission. I see that swapping it with an H22A is a great option for the car. I’m just a little confused as to what i would need to successfully swap out my f23a1 for the H22a and swap my automatic transmission for a compatible manual transmission. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Anything is possible with skill, money, and tools. You could put a rocket engine in there if you really wanted to and are Jeff Bezo's kid with nothing better to do than make rocket accords.

Back in reality, an h22 swap into an accord of the SAME generation is pretty straight forward. You'll need to wiring up a few things. The auto to manual part will be a bit more challenging.

some guy is putting a northstar into a honda check that out.

I want to make my accord fun and want to swap the engine and transmission. I see that swapping it with an H22A is a great option for the car. I’m just a little confused as to what i would need to successfully swap out my f23a1 for the H22a and swap my automatic transmission for a compatible manual transmission. Any help is greatly appreciated!
buy another car and keep accord as daily , cost > performance

One of the best suggestion, but the question is does he have the budget for another car?
if he does not then he does not have the money to have the car down to swap it , in that case does not have the money to be spending frivolously

Thanks to the swap masters Hasport, the '94-97 Accord's CD chassis can finally accept the K series. Not any K series, though, just the 2.4-liter version from contemporary Accords or the TSX for now.

I think those mounts have been out for awhile? Hasport has K-Swap mounts for the 90-93 Accord and 92-96 Prelude as well. My understanding is that you need a K24 transmission, but not necessarily the engine.

Back