engine harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1slowb16ef

i have a ef std with a b16 swap since 2000 when i didnt know much about swaps
i am very good with cars now and try to convert to obd1 with jkobd harness and necisary hard ware ... i am haveing trouble with the harness being the shop that did the swap hacked the harness all to pieces at the ecu plug and want to start over with a clean harness any one where i can get a custom engine harness to use the existing connectors and resistor box for a obd 1 ecu?

Sorry buddy I have read this many times and still have no idea what you are saying except something about a STD?????

Originally posted by 1slowb16ef@Aug 3 2005, 07:08 PM
i have a ef std with a b16 swap since 2000 when i didnt know much about swaps
i am very good with cars now and try to convert to obd1 with jkobd harness and necisary hard ware ... i am haveing trouble with the harness being the shop that did the swap hacked the harness all to pieces at the ecu plug and want to start over with a clean harness any one where i can get a custom engine harness to use the existing connectors and resistor box for a obd 1 ecu?
[post=535461]Quoted post[/post]​

i want a custom engine harness to use in a ef for a b16 with 1st gen sensors to obd1 ecu

Back