Engine Swap In Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iluvmyCRX

Hey I need some suggestions on who to take my car to to do an engine swap with a B16A into a 91 CRX DX. I want someone who knows what they are doing and has done a swap like this before. If anyone knows of any shop in northeast Oklahoma that isn't too outragous with prices I would appreciate it.

Originally posted by iluvmyCRX@Feb 3 2003, 09:54 PM
Hey I need some suggestions on who to take my car to to do an engine swap with a B16A into a 91 CRX DX. I want someone who knows what they are doing and has done a swap like this before. If anyone knows of any shop in northeast Oklahoma that isn't too outragous with prices I would appreciate it.

Where at exactly in Northeast Oklahoma? You have Humble in Tulsa, Xtreme in Tulsa. Those are the 2 I know of right off the top of my head. Some shops in Muskogee work on imports, you would have to call and see, but it just depends where exactly you live.

I live in Tahlequah, OK. Names and phone #'s for the places in Muskogee and Tulsa would really be helpfull.

Originally posted by iluvmyCRX@Feb 3 2003, 10:05 PM
I live in Tahlequah, OK. Names and phone #'s for the places in Muskogee and Tulsa would really be helpfull.

Ok, i'll get you the Tulsa info when i can catch the Xtreme guys online tomorrow.

Here is the Muskogee info.

A-1 Auto Repair 687-3632

Action Performance 683-5200

I have had friends use both these places for various vehicles. This is Oklahoma and if you want someone here in Muskogee to do it, its best for YOU to get everything you need.. Hasport mounts, hasport subharness would be better then wiring hacks..

Tulsa stuff...

Xtreme Autosports (918) 628-7223
8335 E 51st St, Tulsa, OK 74145

I'll ask for Humbles info when I can catch the Xtreme guys online. Humble isn't listed at the yellow.com and i dont have a Tulsa phonebook, i live around Muskogee. :)

Back