Esti. 1/4m Time For A Jdm Ls In A 93 Civic Hb Cx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Does anyone know the 1/4mile time for a civic hatchback CX with a JDM LS engine, with the simple bolt-on Intake, header,exhuast, and if I was just to do Intake only... Becuase I wanted a Sleeper, how would that effect it??

Originally posted by visiontcivic@Feb 6 2003, 12:10 PM
Does anyone know the 1/4mile time for a civic hatchback CX with a JDM LS engine, with the simple bolt-on Intake, header,exhuast, and if I was just to do Intake only... Becuase I wanted a Sleeper, how would that effect it??

Not fast :)

^ Read the articles. It all comes down to tuning and your specific car.

Then again with only I/H/E thats not really tuning.
Don't expect anything under like 16 seconds I'd say... but hey, don't go by my word, since no one can really guess.

i saw a gutted cx hatchback go 15.2 with what the owner said was a jdm b18b. now i think he was lied to, as the engine code was b18b1 and i've never seen a motor from japan (minus the b16a1) with a number at the end of the engine code.

but it depends on so many variables, so speculation is pointless.

i ran 14.56 with a gutted 1990 CRX with a b18a1 with i/h/e fuel rail and cam gear with proxxie t1-s street tired.

Originally posted by chet@Feb 6 2003, 02:21 PM
i saw a gutted cx hatchback go 15.2 with what the owner said was a jdm b18b. now i think he was lied to, as the engine code was b18b1 and i've never seen a motor from japan (minus the b16a1) with a number at the end of the engine code.

but it depends on so many variables, so speculation is pointless.

same here.

that said, the only difference betwen the jdm and usdm b18b's are the jdm have .2 more compression due to a little higher domed piston.

Back