Exhaust...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by ALLJDM@Oct 2 2002, 11:08 AM
Ask Chet. He swears but his new Apex-i World Sport.
I also sell those for a pretty good price.

I just hope it doesn't sound like his n1 did!!! haha that thing shot flames it was so loud :)

yes, the n1 is too loud. i was kicked out of an auto-x event for "disturbing" the peace. anyone who doesn't like imports will despise this exhaust...as i had neighbors calling my house asking me to slow down etc...because people also liken noise to speed.

but as jason said, the world sport is excellent. i paid like 400 for it for the complete catback and it sounds stock at idle and just gets deeper as the rpm's increase. the best thing, is when you're cruising along on the highway you don't have any extra attention placed on your car, which for me is what i was looking for because i've had 9 speeding tickets etc.

believe me, unless you can really tolerate a noisy exhaust even at idle, i'd go with the world sport. it sounds excellent and won't attract any extra attention.

If the WS is a quiet as you say I would love to get one, except that like every other exhaust manufacturer they don't make one for the 93 Integra. This car is the bastard of the Acura line up.:(

Originally posted by lsvtec@Oct 3 2002, 01:54 PM
If the WS is a quiet as you say I would love to get one, except that like every other exhaust manufacturer they don't make one for the 93 Integra. This car is the bastard of the Acura line up.:(

lol thats funny shit man

Originally posted by knowledge@Oct 3 2002, 12:33 AM
I say why get an exhaust that needs a silencer to make it legal? It just restricts the exhaust! You can get 50 state legal exhausts without the silencer. Less restrictive! If you run without the silencer than it is soo loud that you just bring unwanted attention to yourself!

well, you just haven't heard mine, i love its tune :) not too loud, but does draw attention when vtec hits :)

I've made my decision and I'm gonna go with the Tanabe Racing Medallion cat back.

I read a bunch of reviews on alot of exhausts and this one sounded like everything I wanted.

Thanks again to everyone who helped, I'm deffinetly gonna stick around here, this site helped me more than any other site and I've been to sites that had thousands of members, that pist me off.

On the reviews I saw the price ranged from 500 to 600 dollars. Does anyone have any sites where I could order this from?

well, i got all my tanabe racing medalions, for 500 ea in florida.... from streetheat....#727-210-0380 im not sure what there goingfor now, i bought my last one a yr ago... But call them and se what they say... tell them chris popke (the guy who owned the blue wagon....)told u to call they will know who ur talking abt... if u mention the blue wagon! good luck and enjoy the exhaust when u get it !!!! :worthy:

Thanks, I'll give em a call and mention you and the blue wagon lol.

I just hope it still sounds nice on an automatic.

I have a Greddy SP Catback. It maintains the performance that you would want out of an aftermarket exhaust but Greddy also made the SP to be silenced but maintain performance. If you dont want a Very loud exhaust get the SP. Don't get me wrong though, you can hear the difference in the Greedy from stock, high RPMS it gets louder but not insane crazy loud like other imports screaming down the road. I dunno, I like Greddy Do some research.

i have full skunk2 exhaust to expell the gases from my behemoth d15b8.. it sounds decent, i guess. i wish i had apex WS, though ;)

Does any company out there make a kit as quiet as the Apexi WS, without the rice boy look, that will fit the 93 Integra? I can't seem to find one.

GET THE GREDDY EVO! I got it, serious 0wnage! My friend has a Tanabe Racing Medallion, it sounds--well not :ghey: but...bisexual I guess. Mine sounds much deeper, and I can feel the difference, can't really feel it on his. Cost me 525 and some change @ optionsauto.com.

Apexi WS for 'teg LS

Your welcome lsvtec :p

Oops, I thought u had a 94...
owned-puddle.jpg

how does the world sport look ricey? its supposed to look very close to stock, and sound very close to stock. that to me isn't rice. plus i had the apexi n1 on my car before the world sport, and couldn't stand how loud it was. thermal is also nice, but doesn't sound quite at good in my opinion.

anyway, check alljdm.com before you order from anywhere, only because their prices are as good or better and jason is very easy to deal with.

plus they sponsor the site...

Originally posted by chet@Oct 11 2002, 08:00 PM
how does the world sport look ricey? its supposed to look very close to stock, and sound very close to stock. that to me isn't rice. plus i had the apexi n1 on my car before the world sport, and couldn't stand how loud it was. thermal is also nice, but doesn't sound quite at good in my opinion.

anyway, check alljdm.com before you order from anywhere, only because their prices are as good or better and jason is very easy to deal with.

right on-- that n1 was fucking retardedly loud.

and thumb up for Jason :)
alljdm.com y0

Originally posted by chet@Oct 11 2002, 06:00 PM

I never said it was ricey. I don't want a cavernous tip (aka Tanabe Hyper Medalion) that's all. I like the WS, but they don't make one for a 93 Integra.

Back