Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sirex

I have a crx si with a b16a1 swapped in and I dont know what make and model of exhaust I need to order. Can someone give me any suggestions?

you have to buy the model for that car, not the engine (for exhaust) I have custom piping with thermal muffler and i like it.

Ive been lookin into the GReddy evo exhuasts, does anyone have one? I want a nice deep tone. do they make them for the 5th gen. hatchs? what kinda gains do they give?

I was going to start a new topic, but since I have the same question I was wondering what kind of exhaust to get for a 2002 SI. I have a catback pipe, and a purf muffler, but knocked it loose on a dip , because of my drop. Any links would be nice too, thanks ahead of time.

Originally posted by twista@Dec 25 2002, 06:16 PM
Ive been lookin into the GReddy evo exhuasts, does anyone have one? I want a nice deep tone. do they make them for the 5th gen. hatchs? what kinda gains do they give?

Calesta and I have one, they rock, they sound deep as hell ,sounds sweet, not like weedwackers or that shit sound of a baseball card in bike spookes.

they do make them for 5 gen hatches but if you don't have an si hatch dream on cause thats all they make them for that is just that greddy evo i really don't know about that others you can go to their webpage though and its www.greddy.com

ok i was wrong they make the street performance and the power extreme for all 92-95 si and dx hb's thats it

Originally posted by 92civicvx@Dec 26 2002, 12:27 AM
they do make them for 5 gen hatches but if you don't have an si hatch dream on cause thats all they make them for

Calesta and I BOTH have 4 doors, they fit both of em :owned:

It wouldn't matter if it was a si or a dx,since the motor has been swapped.The differences are for where the cat is and what the exhaust attachs to on the motor side.Get one for your chassis(hatchback) the si preferably as it has the best chance of matching up.

Back