F/s: 89 Dx Crx Sohc Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

f20cEG

89 crx for sale... it is gunmetal has a wings west rs kit... del sol seats... black crx si dash, door panels, and steering wheel... apexi full cat back exaust... lexan hatch and rear quarter windows... does not have rear interior in it but can be put back in if you want... rollin on stock 89 si wheels... some sort of short ram intake... it could use a paint job but the body extreemly straight... zero dings... i dont have pics at the moment because my digi cam got stolen, but i will work on getting some or if you live in austin feel free to come take a look... asking $2500 firm... you can pm me or call 281.415.1052

?why is 2500 a good price for a motor that can be had for $300 and swaps right in....all you have to do is wire for v-tec and u can use the stock tranny....who really cares about the body kit and shit like that, the only thing on it that i would really want is the exhaust and obviously the motor....there is a guy about 2 hrs. from me who sold a d16y8 this past weeked for only $100 and nothing was wrong with it........i bought my 91 crx for $800 and they can be found in my area for about $1,000 or less depending on condition....if this is stupid just call me a "tard" but i was just wondering....?

......sorry dude, not trying to shread on your thread...........

For one.. you aren't going to find a z6 for 300 bucks. The head goes for that. Also, in Okla/Texas.. a clean CRX with no body damage pulls in 3000K and up all day long. Its called demand. Here, they are on high demand. 2500 is an excellent deal and if i wouldn't have gotten my Coupe, I would be all over that.

Good luck in selling.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 19 2003, 09:16 AM
For one.. you aren't going to find a z6 for 300 bucks. The head goes for that. Also, in Okla/Texas.. a clean CRX with no body damage pulls in 3000K and up all day long. Its called demand. Here, they are on high demand. 2500 is an excellent deal and if i wouldn't have gotten my Coupe, I would be all over that.

Good luck in selling.

Yup. Don't crap on his thread- that's a good price in this area, considering what's in it.

yeah... i myself feel it is a good deal... i am just wanting something a little older... so hey if someone wants it awesome... if not thats cool too, by the way i appreciate the support.

Originally posted by cbrnascar0329@Feb 19 2003, 08:12 AM
......sorry dude, not trying to shread on your thread...........

can't you all read....and yes i have found z6's for 300.....
i told you a guy sold a y8 for 100 this past weekend.......
if i could figure out how to get my scanner working i'd post the fucking ad for you to look at......

dude... calm down, i dont care.. you have the word NASCAR in you f*cking name... so next time... when someone posts something, if you dont know what your talking about or dont want it, just shut up and everything will go much smoother...

thanks,

-Justin

Nice price. Stock crx's in good shape go for that up here. CBRnascar, get a life, and if you can find me a z6 for $300 that isnt hot I will take 10 of them and sell them on ebay all day long for $600+.

:D

by the way...what does having the word nascar in my name have to do with this......personally, i like nascar so that's why it's in my name....i didn't have my crx when i signed onto this site and that is the name that i chose..

dude nascar sucks so bad its the worst excuse for a SPORT who cares about some dude going around in a circle for hours it sucks..if no one knows what cbrnascar0329 looks like heres a quick description.....

1. mullet
2. just a mustache
3. drives a beat up pick up truck with a fear this sticker on the windshield
4. has a brother named cletous
5. has dale earnhardt memorabilia all over his house including bed sheets and pajamas
6. can successfully smoke an entire cigarette without touching it....

oh yah and doesnt know sh*t about honda engines..... sohc vtec that works equals not $100 they go for about $500- $600 easy dude your friend probably bought a sohc zc engine and that isnt worth $15 so once again if you dont know anything about something dont talk about it......go back to the nascar forums and talk about whos gonna win the big one this year..the price of his car has nothing to do with you so stay away from posting thank you and have a nice day...............nascar sucks.....i love you justin you my girl

sH*t ARE YOU GOING TO LET HIM TALK TO YOU LIKE THAT.
HE PRETTY MUCH JUST CALLED YOU WHITE TRAILER PARK TRASH WITH THAT DESCRIPTION.

YOU MY BI*CH SUCKADONG

Originally posted by suckadong@Feb 23 2003, 01:54 AM
i love you justin you my girl

You called him white trash and you love a "girl" named Justin? That sounds like some fucked up family. Only hicks like to give girls guy names.

insert "arguing on the internet is like running in the special olympics" pic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back