f1 racing clutch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b303monster

"wanted streets"
one of my friends is going to sell me his f1 racing clutch stage 3 and I have never heard of the brand does anyone know anything about it and is it good or bad.

also never heard of it

i run ACT
a lot of other people on this board run Exedy
i would stick with one of those 2

F1 Racing is an Ebay clutch, there are ok for stock use ONLY! I'm selling one for a b series, I've had good luck with them on stock motors, not built or slightly built ones

I have a stage 2 in my hatch with a fidezza flywheel and its ok but I only have about 10,000 miles on it. The motor is not built just bolt ons

nice I'm very worried with having a built b18 that I will just break it. I've read other forms and it's 50/50 on it. just want to get ur guys opinion. to make sure it will be good. also was looking at the exedy oe clutch with fidanza flywheel. is it pretty good?

i would run only ACT... i've broken two exedy/daikin clutch discs on stock engine/transmissions.

exedy oe clutch with fidanza flywheel. is it pretty good?

I have used this setup and so has a few of my friends. They work great for close to stock setup, If you are going to have more than 200 hp.. use ACT

i have tracked an exedy clutch with no issues. either them or ACT. nothing else. if there is one part of my car i DON"T want to risk, it's the clutch. it's about the only thing that can fuck up the entire drivetrain. engine, clutch, tranny, axles, etc can possibly get destroyed if the clutch goes bad.

i beat the shit out of my f1 clutch, 150 whp b16 and 170whp ls. super happy with a 300$ flywheel and clutch 2 years ago.

alright so what would be a good act clutch any particular setup? and here is acouple i decided to look at on ebay tell me what u think? an thanks for helping me. i am still learning alot.
search: 12067693971, 160516427256, 370176540310.

Last edited:
so I decided to go with the act extreme clutch with fidanza flywheel. an about $1500 in other stuff I'll show pics with updates in about two weeks. act clutch, 2000 si front bumper, tow hooks, mugen valve cover, etc

good choice, cant go wrong with ACT. post up a build thread :thumbsup:

Back