F20b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pyrohardcore

hmmm, it seems the engine list on this site is lacking and important engine in my eyes. How cool would it be to swap a F20B into a hatch you say? well, first we'd have to know what a F20B is. its the engine out of the SiR accord. 200hp and 143 ft/lbs. or something of the sorts. and no where on this site could i find it. i just thought it was an intresting additive to the site. i think that is what i am putting in my hatch, lots of HP and gobs of Toque. :worthy: F20B

I know what the F20B is. Yes, it's a rare, cool engine that you don't see much of.

IMO, it's not worth the extra cash you pay to get the same horsepower and less torque than you do with a JDM H22A. If you're really intent on getting a more rare JDM engine, get yourself an H22A out of a Prelude Type S, it's got 220 horses and comes with an optional LSD.

I have an F20B in my car from factory and i did some research on it and it is basically a 2 liter version on the Type S H22A. It produces 200 hp so it gets the same 100 hp per liter as the Type S 2.2 liters so it would so it has the same work (cams, ported head, 11.0:1 compression ratio, etc) as the Type S just and it does come with a LSD from factory. They were the top of the line Accord model in japan before the Euro R came out.

I forgot to add that i doesnt have a powersteering pump so there is only room for one belt on the crank pulley. Steering is done via electronically controlled servo incase you're wondering :worthy: (EPS). Alot of work to build up. i too would like to see it in the engine listing though but its almost unheard of it seems and no one knows the specs(bore, stroke, etc)

Back