F23a1 Internals?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sprocker

Does anyone know who makes rods, pistons for the F23a1, I have turbocharged it and now want to build it for higher boost! I am only looking to run about 15psi on a T3/t4 can't remeber trim. Crower told me they think the rods from the F22 and F23 are the same, it just has a different stroke! Anyone with the specs on the pistons or rods please let me know or any suggestions on where to find the specs and or people who sell them! I think I am going to use the Crower rods for an H22 which I belive are about 0.144" longer than the F22 which for now I am assuming are the same as my F23. Think I need to upgrade anything other than rods/pistons and piston rings to run only like 12-15. Does anyone know if the F23 has Iron sleeves or Aluminum? Open Deck or Closed?

if you dont mind me asking what do you run with the turbo , what internal mods do you have? what psi do you run, did you run at he track and what times did you run, thanks the reason im asking is cause im about to turbo my 2000 accord trying to find out all the info i can, also did you put together the kit your self or is it a f-max kit

Hey I have the F-max kit and I am running about 7.5 psi. The stock spring in that kit is 8 so it depends on how you run the hoses, I like it set up like this but I have hooked it up so I ran 8.5 psi but it had a leak so it spooled really slow. I have a stock engine and with my g-Tech have ran mid 14's but I think it could be faster when I get it tuned better and get a Limited slip, traction is my biggest problem as my car gets wheel hope now. I am buying pistons and rods this month and plan on running 15psi. I also have a ACT stage 3 clutch and an Apex-i Vafc. It runs great and made a huge difference, I amreally happy with the kit and the customer service.

Back