Fast and Furious History For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

doesnt look like this one has a turbo either. if it does its hidden... dont see a bov or turbo, but looks like it had a boost gauge lol.

doesnt look like this one has a turbo either. if it does its hidden... dont see a bov or turbo, but looks like it had a boost gauge lol.

Probably just an oil pressure gauge or something. There's no shortage of after-market guages that you could stick in a car if you wanted it to look fast...

Ja Rule likes fat penises in his mouth! $35K? Whaaaaaaaaaaa? I'l buy a race Honda, a nice used truck and a nice used trailer to tow the race car for that friggin price.

The green Eclipse from the beginning of the moive with the turbo and the nitrous.....that car (I saw in person back in the day) wasn't even a turbo Eclipse. It was the highest point of "all show and no go"! If you try to look.....you can see the ceramic header on it when that spoofed out dude tells everyone how cool it is when the hood is popped....although its just a bunch of ugly ass colored wire loom.

holy fuck thats a lot of yellow plastic loom.

aside from the R34's they had in the movies, the only car i want is the veilside rx-7. that car is amazing.

The Veilside RX-7 was in the first one. Vin Diesel's car.

Tokyo Drift had some sweet cars in it though.

I thought this Integra was stupidly overdone when I first saw the movie.

Probably just an oil pressure gauge or something. There's no shortage of after-market guages that you could stick in a car if you wanted it to look fast...

thats true lol one my buddies got a boost gauge in his car but no turbo, he jus got it hooked to vacuum lines lmao...

Diesel's RX-7 had some veilside stuff but nothing like the one from tokyo drift

I actually saw a veilside in the streets in San Fransisco last summer! Sick. A friend and I had a debate on it and I proved his ass wrong when we got to a computer

Back