Fast And The Furious Ownz Joooo!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll go see it only cause one of my jobs is at the movie theater and it'll occupy my time.
That 50 things I learned forgot 1. Never granny shift. Always double-clutch.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Mar 19 2003, 05:36 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Mar 19 2003, 05:27 PM
:lol: thats fookin awesome! at least the new movie uses some nice cars (skyline, s2K, rx-7, supra, evo-not shown)

all those cars except the evo were in the first one too

technically speaking there totally different cars that got rebuilt at Turbo Performance in Van Nuys

cause for one thing, i know that RJ didnt paint his s2k no pink bull shiet lol

as for the supra, craig lieberman already sold it to that undercover cop white boy and he hasnt touched it since he bought it

and the rx-7, i dont think is the same one cause the guy in chicago that owns the original one didnt want his car in a shitty movie again lol

thats why they had to rebuild each car over again

oh and about that being the 10 freeway of of central, im not sure but it looks like the 5 off of glen oaks, but you could be right karnash

ya cuz it kinda looks like the shoot our (shop) cars were in a few years ago.....

it was some low budget import movie called "quattro nostra" or some shit like that.

they had us line up, cops closed down a street, right by chinatown and we got to drag for free.

correct me if i am wrong but when the wizkid in the first one looked at the green elipse he had a t3 turbo. If you watch the movie he has a dc header.

i dont know what freeway it is. it could also be in florida, where they did alot of the filming.

not only did they have to rebuild the cars but they couldnt get any japanese automakers to invest in it either..except mitsubishi, which is why you'll see brian (haha his name is brian in the film) driving an evo. i think the only reason mitsubishi invested is because they used a mitsu in the beginning of the last movie.

Originally posted by Liquidblaze@Mar 20 2003, 02:54 PM
correct me if i am wrong but when the wizkid in the first one looked at the green elipse he had a t3 turbo. If you watch the movie he has a dc header.

that is 100% correct, the guy who owns that eclipse was well known in the scene for awhile as a NON-TURBO eclipse. i had already known the filming was about to begin when they gave my friend a call to use his car for blow-off valve effects... when i found out they had used his BOV sounds for the movie i almost died laughing my ass off

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Mar 20 2003, 03:03 PM
i dont know what freeway it is. it could also be in florida, where they did alot of the filming.

not only did they have to rebuild the cars but they couldnt get any japanese automakers to invest in it either..except mitsubishi, which is why you'll see brian (haha his name is brian in the film) driving an evo. i think the only reason mitsubishi invested is because they used a mitsu in the beginning of the last movie.

yeah thats also true, i heard they did most of the filming there in florida

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Mar 20 2003, 03:09 PM-->
Liquidblaze
@Mar 20 2003, 02:54 PM

that is 100% correct, the guy who owns that eclipse was well known in the scene for awhile as a NON-TURBO eclipse. i had already known the filming was about to begin when they gave my friend a call to use his car for blow-off valve effects... when i found out they had used his BOV sounds for the movie i almost died laughing my ass off

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :owned:

I just read in some magazine that the pink S2K is the same one from the last movie. Or at least one of em. They have like 5 pink S2K's and one of them has a comptech s/c. FYI.

Originally posted by ekPhred@Mar 19 2003, 04:06 PM
rofl, that is a tight picture. that movie brought out even MORE ricers out then there was before. I wonder what is going to happen when the second movie comes out.... :unsure:

i think its ok if the movie inspires ricers to rice out their cars. It just makes it all the more fun to spank them with our stock looking Hondas! Plus they take all the heat from cops?thieves cause their shit is eye catching and for the most part we look stock.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 21 2003, 09:57 AM
I just read in some magazine that the pink S2K is the same one from the last movie. Or at least one of em. They have like 5 pink S2K's and one of them has a comptech s/c. FYI.

like i said you can give Bob @ Turbo Performance in Van Nuys and he'll tell you he had to rebuild multiple copies of the cars... well thats what he told me

:p

and my buddy angel actually saw the cars [according to him]... so id rather depend on what someone told me [from a reputable shop] rather than read a magazine

:)

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Mar 20 2003, 11:59 AM
s3e79f217cd284.jpg

OMG WHAT THEY DO TO THAT S2000!!!

:( :'(

Theres nothing better than an automatic d16 civic with 6000 in body mods man! What the hell are you doing swaping engines? You need a rector set and lots of vinyll, then people will know your fast. Long live FnF!

:puke:

Originally posted by ekPhred@Mar 19 2003, 04:06 PM
rofl, that is a tight picture. that movie brought out even MORE ricers out then there was before. I wonder what is going to happen when the second movie comes out.... :unsure:

well for one, kids like my buddy will be PISSED! i saw a still pic of the new movie and that lead guy from part one has a red West Coast Choppers t-shirt on. there goes their sales in shirts!

F&F is gay
Did you know i learned you can put two diffrent n2o sytems on the same car at the same time adn floor boards are only aluminum checker plate you engine smokes from the head gasket when you use n20
and the smoke is actaully steam
flames from the tail pipe are good?

AND 17 SECS IS A FAST 1/4 mile

Back