FAST IDLE VALVE?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bart

Can someone please help me out
i had my 90 Honda Civic Si with ZC taking into a shop
and they said The FAST IDLE VALVE is not hooked up to the cooling system...
what should i do where is it located and how can i fix this (my Si has a SI harness and a ZC motor???) anyone know what i can do?? :worthy:

On the throttle body, there should be a port on the bottom of it that uses coolant flowing htrough it to regulate where the idle should be. Does your ZC have this on the throttle body?

I don't know ZC's.

anyone with info on this valve and the coolant lines that corespond with it...because i have a itr intake manifold and the manifold doesnt have the coolant spigot that goes to the fast idle valve so i had to loop it in using a 3 way T, the other 2 openings on the T are coolant lines from the IAC valve and the other one i forget but thats not the point, the point is my car surges at idle...what can I do with the hose from the fast idle that is suposed to go to the intake manifold??

search honda-tech.com for "ITR INTAKE MANIFOLD ON 2ND GEN B16" and you will see my post there about this...maybe someone can help...

Back