Favorite food when you are broke

Whats your favorite food to eat when you are broke?

• macaroni and cheese

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • spam

• ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Other.

Whatever is is my friend's/parent's/random house's refridgerator.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@May 16 2005, 04:54 PM
ramen

Like woah.
[post=500110]Quoted post[/post]​

i love ramen.

i eat it, and im not poor. lol

rice, ramen, and chicken.

add coffe and smokes, and i'd be happy if there were nothing else to consume in the world :D

I live like 5 min. from the woods, so when we're hungry and broke... I go hunting.

get the discount on dented cans...

shop rite by me gives you a dollar if you find an out of date product on the shelf
case of out of date soup = 24 in your pocket...

burritos and hot dogs are where its at...

I'd have to say 2 frozend burritos and a can of Hormel chili to top it, along with some cheese. HANDS DOWN.

Otherwise, Ramen, you can't beat 10 for a dollar at SafeWay. Cook those bad boys up with extra bullion cube and save some of the seasoning, drain almost all the seasoned water, add rest of seasoning and sour cream=delicious.

yeah, any of the 10 for 10 foods are good, budget gormet, banquet, michelinas.

sometimes ill do ghetto spaghetti or ghetto pasta alfredo.

1/4 of a cheap jar of alfredo or spaghetti + 2 packets of ramen - ramen seasoning = ghetto dinner for 2.

sliced bread with sugar...hmmmm....
Or I'll make a personal pizza with-->sliced Bread, spagetti sauce, yellow cheese....hmmmm...set it in the microwave and DONE,,....yummy... :D

OHH and water....

Tortilla pizzas are good too. Get a can of tomato sauce, season it up a little, put in on a tortilla, add pepperoni and cheese, put in oven. I could eat like 8 of those.

Originally posted by reckedracing@May 17 2005, 10:12 AM
can i get a litre of cola?
[post=500473]Quoted post[/post]​

Fooking comedy, i love that movie!!!!!!

Ramen, no contest, or a cup-o-noodles, which is what i'm havin for lunch today

i cant believe so many people voted for spam, that is amazing. SPAM FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!

Back