Federal Debt Limit Increased

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
This is the 4th time since Bush took office 5 years ago... total debt increase of 3 TRILLION dollars while he has been president

uhm... yea

if they did not pass this bill they would have defaulted on the national debt somewhere around the 20th or 21st of march...

so declare bankruptcy or get another credit card, well lets get another credit card, that's the American way isn't it??

I want to get the hell out of the US. This country is fucked.

what president hasn't increased the federal debt? quit blaming shit on bush.

Well, im not saying he was real great. But it does answer your question.

i still dont know where it says in our contract that we have to rebuild every fuckin country...we have a shit load of homeland stuff without helping everyone else out...did anyone else miss the shootings that were posted in another thread...itd be nice to get ourselves squeaky clean before we help everyone else...just my .02.

We spend too much time rebuilding OTHER countries, when there's 341232341231234 problems here IN OUR COUNTRY that should be addresssed first.

FUCK somila. there's 1000's of starving people HERE
FUCK rebuilding Iraq. New Orleans is still a mess for the most part.... and its been almost a year.

Foreign policy needs to come 2nd to homeland policy.

the whole idea of a DEBT LIMIT, is to limit gov't spending
its another part of the checks and balances system which has gone to complete shit...

so whats the point of a limit if you just keep increasing it???
the limit is meant to be a warning... kinda like hey, you;re spending too much money mr president...
but based on bush's business record he's going to run this country right into the ground...
almost there mr bush, may i quote you? "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"

mission.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
i still dont know where it says in our contract that we have to rebuild every fuckin country...we have a shit load of homeland stuff without helping everyone else out...did anyone else miss the shootings that were posted in another thread...itd be nice to get ourselves squeaky clean before we help everyone else...just my .02.

the last time we tried that was with Germany after WWI

I don't think I need to tell you what the result was...

Back