Few Ramhorn Manifolds FS NEW !!!!!! B Series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

feddc

I have a few B Series Ramhorn Manifolds FS they are brand new. Just some extra manifolds that were made for a customer but made more for future purchase and now they are for sale to the public !!!!!!!
These arent 100% complete Still need all runners completely welded with Turbo Flanges welded and WS flanges !!!!!
Figured i offer these since someone wants something different then a 38mm or a t3 turbo flange.
Please PM for quick response. Lifetime warrenty to buyers. Will come with all paper work.
Make some offers guys but dont LOW Ball Please.....

CIMG3869.jpg

CIMG3867.jpg

approximate price?
when people dont list a price it makes me think they want a fortune for it, and if you say offer a price....100 bux....gotta start somewhere....

Hahaha great way of thinking on that one. You can have the flanges for a 100 LOL .......

I just dont want to get low balled as people know what they are worth but i also dont want a 1000 for them either you know......

I want to help the community out with a good product for a decent price.

This is not a commercial post as these are a few i have left and want to offer them for good prices.

Thanks

Great seller here. I haven't got mine on the car yet, but it looks great! Under $1000!!! He has my recommendation. Bump!

mani.jpg

Back