Fidanza flywheels?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice to see some good reviews for the flywheel, i have a 7lb with a stage 2 clutch the car is almost complete so once i get it on the road ill give as much input as i can

they both decelerate equally just about, if u take ur foot off the gas in a manual either way its going to slow down fairly quickly without touching the brakes no matter what..
either way lighter flywheel or not the bucking has nothing to do with the flywheel,it has to do with ur foot tapping the gas back to back, sorry but u fail.

the speed the rpm drops in manual w/ a lightened flywheel is noticably quicker than the speed the rpm drops in manual w/ stock flywheel. thats why lightened is so much better for rev matching.
centifrugal motion or something.

I just found a exedy stage one clutch brand new in box for $70, not bad huh? I'm also planning on a fidanza flywheel. Is there a real big difference between the aluminum and steel? or between 12lbs and 7lbs? Is 7lbs really to lite for street? When it comes to shifting, I have got the feel of my car down to a science. Very very smooth. Will it be that different?

Back